If you have been injured at work, you will find the attorneys and staff at
Jensen Sondrall & Persellin, P.A. are committed to providing you with
superior client service and legal representation.
Our expertise and experience make us well-equipped to handle even the most
complex cases. If you are injured you need to speak with an attorney
experienced to evaluate your case, experienced to take your case to trial,
and experienced to get the best possible result for your work injury.
Please contact us immediately for a free consultation.
Effects of a Workers' Compensation Injury and How We Can Help
When you or a family member suffers a work injury, many questions can
arise. Your injuries can greatly affect your ability to work, can greatly
affect your ability to take care of your family, and can greatly affect
your ability to pay your bills. Dealing with your employer, the insurance
companies, the medical system, and the legal system on your own can be
overwhelming. The workers' compensation court system itself can be
confusing. The attorneys at Jensen Sondrall & Persellin, P.A. can help you
with all of these issues. Call one of our attorneys and let us handle
these complicated issues on your behalf. At Jensen Sondrall & Persellin,
P.A. we will fight to protect your rights. We have the experience and
expertise to help you get what you are entitled to under the laws of Minnesota.
Workers' Compensation Benefits in Minnesota
If you are injured at work in Minnesota, you may be entitled to some or all of the following:
- Reasonable and necessary medical care that is related to your work injury;
- Wage loss benefits for part of your loss of income;
- Benefits to your dependents if you die of a work injury;
- Vocational rehabilitation services (such as job search assistance and job training) if you cannot return to your job or to your employer that
you had before the injury; and
- Benefits for permanent damage to a body function.
Helpful Hints for the Injured Worker
- Save copies of all documents relating to your workers' compensation
claim, such as letters, forms, reports made for or by your employer,
benefit checks, medical bills, and the First Report of Injury form.
- Keep notes of any telephone conversations you have with claims
representatives, your employer, or your doctors.
- Keep track of your transportation and parking fees for doctor's visits
and job searching activities, including keeping track of your mileage.
- Be sure to ask your doctor about any restrictions on your ability to
work. If your doctor feels that you need restrictions on your ability to
work, be sure to get those restrictions in writing.
The insurance company has a team of investigators, adjusters and lawyers
whose primary responsibility is to minimize the amount of money paid to
injured workers. When you are injured, you need a law firm that can stand
up for your rights and help you get the benefits to which you are
entitled. All workers' compensation cases accepted by Jensen Sondrall &
Persellin, P.A. will be on a contingency fee basis. You will pay nothing
for attorney fees unless we collect on your behalf from the party that
caused the injuries. We look forward to helping you get what is right.